Information clause - email footer
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - General Data Protection Regulation (RODO), we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data will be Inter Profiles sp. z o.o. 95a Wasilkowska St., Nowodworce, 16-010 Wasilków, NIP 664-213-25-68. You can contact it in the following way: by letter to the correspondence address: Inter Profiles sp. Z o.o. 16-010 Wasilków, 22 Nadrzeczna St. E-mail: email@example.com, telephone +48 577-157-770.
(2) A data protection inspector has also been appointed for contacts regarding the protection of your personal data.
(3) Pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO Act your personal data will be processed in order to handle correspondence with the controller and to fulfil the tasks laid down in specific provisions defining the scope of the controller's activities, such as issuing an administrative decision, a decision or any other action arising from the law, contract or your consent.
Your personal data can be transferred and shared only with entities authorized under applicable law, such as courts, law enforcement, tax authorities and other public entities, when they make such a request, of course on an appropriate legal basis. We can also transfer your personal data to entities that process them on behalf of the administrator, the so-called processors, which are e.g. entities providing IT, telecommunication, postal and other services. However, the transfer of your data may take place only if they ensure adequate protection of your rights.
5th Your personal data will be processed for a period consistent with applicable law, after which it will be deleted.
6th You have the right to request access to data from the controller, you can correct them if necessary. You also have the right to request erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability.
7th The processing is based on your consent, so we inform you that your consent can be revoked at any time.
(8) If you do not provide us with your personal data we will not be able to process your request and inform you about it electronically.
9th You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
10. your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.